Off road, track and gravel grinder
Our popular Scrambler Electric Bike is a hard-tail gravel electric mountain bike in the tradition of old-school mountain bikes.
Suitable for exploring off-road tracks and terrains, the Scrambler eBike is a competent and fun ride, even without the battery!
Manufactured in Europe and shipped from the Mark2 UK warehouse, the Scrambler combines tough yet lightweight aluminium construction, complemented with a slick 24 speed Shimano derailleur and hydraulic disc brakes to create a truly unique electric bike.
With a powerful, near silent electric motor on tap when you need it, and quality premium components, the Scrambler not only looks great, but it is equally at home on-road or off; making it a wonderfully versatile and fun electric bike, wherever you go.
- 19” lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame with 5 year warranty
- 250W / 36V / 40Nm torque Promovec rear hub motor with 3 year warranty
- Backlit blue LCD display with 4 levels of power assist, battery level, speed and distance indicators
- Walk assist and boost throttle
- 36V / 10.4Ah (375Wh) Promovec Li-ion smart memory battery, can be charged on or off the bike. Supplied with charger (charge time 4-5 hours) and 2 year 70% minimum capacity warranty
- 45-100km range dependent on level of power assistance
- 24 speed Shimano Alivio derailleur and gearset
- Suntour XCM LO front fork suspension with preload adjuster and lockout
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm front and 160mm rear rotors
- Alloy wheels with puncture resistant Schwalbe 27.5" x 2.25” tyres)
- 19.2kg weight (with battery)
- Selle Royal saddle
Rider suitability: 5’6” (168cm) minimum height and 18st 12lb (120kg) max weight (including luggage).
Delivery and Assembly
We aim to dispatch your Scrambler Electric Bike within 5 working days from order. During this time we carry out a pre-delivery inspection prior to despatching from our U.K. warehouse.
Assembly is minimal and simple. Charge your battery, attach the pedals, adjust the handlebars, seat level and you will be ready to go. Assembly is minimal and simple. Charge your battery, attach the pedals, adjust the handlebars, seat level and you will be ready to go.
2 Week Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident in our eBikes that we offer you a 14-day money back guarantee. You are free to choose to replace or return the bike, as long as it’s in its original condition, with proof of purchase and within the 14-day timeframe. To initiate the return process, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange collection of the bike. Our 14-day money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
2 Year Comprehensive Warranty
Mark2 Bikes Ltd guarantee that all of our bikes are free from defective materials, constructional defects and oxidisation (rusting). This also includes the electronics, motor and battery.