Choice hybrid for town and country
Our best selling electric town bike X-Cross is a dream to ride.
Ideal for town and city commuting or general leisure riding, its unique combination of comfort and power makes this an ideal choice of electric bikes for multi-purpose cycling.
This is an excellent 24 speed long range electric bike with the addition of a powerful, near silent electric motor on tap when you need it; the perfect assisted bike for all your cycling needs.
Manufactured in Europe and shipped from the Mark2 Electric Bikes UK warehouse, quality branded components and European manufacturing make the X-Cross a premium eBike you will appreciate for years to come.
The popular X-Cross combines lightweight alloy wheels with puncture resistant Schwalbe 28" x 1.75” tyres, and a 250W / 36V / 40Nm torque Promovec rear hub motor to provide you with a lightweight, quiet, and enjoyable electric bike for town and country roads.
- 20” lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame with 5 year warranty
- 250W / 36V / 40Nm torque Promovec rear hub motor with 3 year warranty
- Backlit blue LCD display with 4 levels of power assist, battery level, speed and distance indicators
- Walk assist and boost throttle
- 36V / 10.4Ah (375Wh) Promovec Li-ion smart memory battery, can be charged on or off the bike. Supplied with charger (charge time 4-5 hours) and 2 year 70% minimum capacity warranty
- 45-100km range dependent on level of power assistance
- 24 speed Shimano Alivio derailleur and gearset
- Suntour XCM LO front fork suspension with preload adjuster and lockout
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm front and rear rotors
- Lightweight alloy wheels with puncture resistant Schwalbe 28" x 1.75” tyres
- 21.7kg weight (with battery)
- Selle Royal Lancia saddle, front & rear LED lights, handy rear cargo rack and kick stand
Rider suitability: 5’8” (173cm) minimum height and 18st 12lb (120kg) max weight (including luggage).
Delivery and Assembly
We aim to dispatch your X-Cross Electric Bike within 5 working days from order. During this time we carry out a pre-delivery inspection prior to despatching from our U.K. warehouse.
Assembly is minimal and simple. Charge your battery, attach the pedals, adjust the handlebars, seat level and you will be ready to go. Assembly is minimal and simple. Charge your battery, attach the pedals, adjust the handlebars, seat level and you will be ready to go.
2 Week Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident in our eBikes that we offer you a 14-day money back guarantee. You are free to choose to replace or return the bike, as long as it’s in its original condition, with proof of purchase and within the 14-day timeframe. To initiate the return process, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange collection of the bike. Our 14-day money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
2 Year Comprehensive Warranty
Mark2 Bikes Ltd guarantee that all of our bikes are free from defective materials, constructional defects and oxidisation (rusting). This also includes the electronics, motor and battery.