Now available with Rockshox Silver air suspension fork upgrade!
We have taken our popular Scrambler hard-tail gravel electric mountain bike to the next level with the introduction of a high torque 90Nm Danish Promovec crank motor.
Suitable for exploring off-road tracks and terrains, the Scrambler eBike is UK road legal with pedal assist and a 250W motor, yet delivers a whopping 90Nm of torque at the crank!
Hand-built in Europe and shipped from the Mark2 UK warehouse, the Scrambler C combines tough yet lightweight aluminium frame, complemented with a slick 10 speed Shimano Deore derailleur and hydraulic disc brakes to create a truly unique off-road electric bike.
With a powerful, silent, centre mounted electric motor on tap when you need it, removable battery and quality premium components, the Scrambler C not only looks great, but it is equally at home on-road or off; making it a wonderfully versatile and fun electric bike, wherever you go.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame with 5 year warranty
- RST Blaze RL front fork suspension with preload adjuster, 100mm travel and remote lock out
- 27.5” alloy wheels with 27.5" x 2.25" Schwalbe K-Guard Tough Tom (front) and Rapid Rob (rear) wired tyres
- Selle Royal saddle
- 20.5kg weight (22.9kg with battery)
- Max total loading 120kg (18st 12lb)
- High torque 90Nm / 250W / 36V / Promovec centre mounted motor with torque sensor and 3 year warranty
- Removable 36V / 10.4Ah (375Wh) Promovec Li-ion smart memory power pack, can be charged on or off the bike. 3 year 70% minimum capacity warranty
- Supplied with charger (charge time 4-6 hours from flat)
- 36-80km (22-50 miles) range dependent on level of power assistance
- 460Wh power pack upgrade option available for 20% more range
- Large centre backlit LCD display with 5 levels of power assist, battery level, speed and distance indicators
- Twist throttle for power assistance boost
- Shimano Deore Derailleur (with clutch) with Shimano RapidFire shift
- 34T steel chainring with 10 speed Shimano cassette 11-42T
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm front and 160mm rear rotors
- Quick release front & rear wheels and seat clamp
430 or 480?
Medium frame (17" 430) suitable for riders with an inside leg of 28” - 35” (71cm - 89cm). Standover height 75cm. Large frame (19" 480) suitable for inside leg of 30" - 37" (76cm - 94cm). Standover height 76cm.
Industry Leading Warranty
We offer a 3 year comprehensive transferable warranty against fault or failure covering the whole bike: Motor, Battery, Electrics and Cycle parts (which can be extended to five years).
We also provide lifetime support.
Order your Scrambler C here...
Choose up to £200 FREE upgrades below.
30 Day Mail Order Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident in our eBikes that we offer you a 30 day money back guarantee when you order on line. You are free to choose to replace or return the bike, as long as it’s in its original condition, with proof of purchase and within the 30 day timeframe. To initiate the return process, email email@example.com. We will arrange collection of the bike. Our 30 day money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Mark2 Bikes Ltd guarantee that all of our bikes are free from defective materials, constructional defects and oxidisation (rusting). This also includes the electronics, motor and battery.