Unbeatable 90Nm of torque!
We have taken our popular Scrambler hard-tail gravel electric mountain bike to the next level with the introduction of a high torque 90Nm Danish Promovec crank motor.
Suitable for exploring off-road tracks and terrains, the Scrambler eBike is UK road legal with pedal assist and a 250W motor, yet delivers a whopping 90Nm of torque at the crank!
Manufactured in Europe and shipped from the Mark2 UK warehouse, the Scrambler C combines tough yet lightweight aluminium construction, complemented with a slick 10 speed Shimano derailleur and hydraulic disc brakes to create a truly unique off-road electric bike.
With a powerful, silent, centre mounted electric motor on tap when you need it, and quality premium components, the Scrambler C not only looks great, but it is equally at home on-road or off; making it a wonderfully versatile and fun electric bike, wherever you go.
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame with 5 year warranty
- RST Blaze RL front fork suspension with preload adjuster and 100mm travel
- 27.5” alloy wheels with 27.5" x 2.25" Schwalbe K-Guard Tough Tom front and Rapid Rob wired rear tyres
- Selle Royal saddle
- 22kg (48.4lb) weight with battery
- Max total loading 120kg (18st 12lb)
- High torque 90Nm / 250W / 36V / Promovec centre mounted motor with torque sensor and 3 year warranty
- 36V / 10.4Ah (375Wh) Promovec Li-ion smart memory power pack, can be charged on or off the bike. 3 year 70% minimum capacity warranty
- Supplied with charger (charge time 4-6 hours from flat)
- 36-80km (22-50 miles) range dependent on level of power assistance
- 460Wh power pack upgrade option available for 20% more range
- Large centre backlit LCD display with 5 levels of power assist, battery level, speed and distance indicators
- Twist throttle for power assistance boost
- 10 Speed Shimano Deore Derailleur Gears, 11-42T, with Shimano RapidFire shift
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm front and 160mm rear rotors
- Quick release front & rear wheels and seat clamp
430 or 480?
The Scrambler C is produced in a choice of 17” (430) and 19” (480) frame.
Industry Leading Warranty
3 years (Upgradeable to 5 at registration)
Book a test ride today.
Order your new 2022 Mark2 Scrambler C now.
Choose your options and upgrades now, pay, sit back and relax
2 Week Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident in our eBikes that we offer you a 14-day money back guarantee. You are free to choose to replace or return the bike, as long as it’s in its original condition, with proof of purchase and within the 14-day timeframe. To initiate the return process, email email@example.com. We will arrange collection of the bike. Our 14-day money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Mark2 Bikes Ltd guarantee that all of our bikes are free from defective materials, constructional defects and oxidisation (rusting). This also includes the electronics, motor and battery.