Off road, track and gravel grinder with removable battery
Our popular Scrambler Electric Bike is a lightweight hard-tail gravel electric mountain bike in the tradition of old-school mountain bikes.
Suitable for exploring off-road tracks and terrains, the Scrambler eBike is a competent and fun ride, even without the removable battery!
Hand-built in Europe and shipped from the Mark2 UK warehouse, the Scrambler combines tough yet lightweight aluminium construction, complemented with a slick 27 speed Shimano derailleur and hydraulic disc brakes to create a truly unique electric bike.
With a powerful, near silent 54Nm electric motor on tap when you need it, and quality premium components, the Scrambler not only looks great, but it is equally at home on-road or off; making it a wonderfully versatile and fun electric bike, wherever you go.Specifications
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame with 5 year warranty
- RST Blaze RA front fork suspension with preload adjuster and 100mm travel
- 27.5” alloy wheels with 2.25” puncture resistant Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance
- 20.0kg weight (22.4kg with battery)
- Selle Royal saddle
- Max total loading 120kg (18st 12lb)
- 250W / 36V / 54Nm torque Danish Promovec rear hub motor with 3 year warranty
- Removable 36V / 10.4Ah (375Wh) Promovec Li-ion smart memory power pack, can be charged on or off the bike. 3 year 70% minimum capacity warranty
- Supplied with charger (charge time 4-6 hours from flat)
- 36-80km (22-50 miles) range dependent on level of power assistance
- 460Wh power pack upgrade option available for 20% more range
- Backlit blue LCD display with 4 levels of power assist, battery level, speed and distance indicators
- Walk assist and power assistance boost twist throttle
- 27 speed Shimano Altus derailleur and gearset with Shimano Altus Rapidfire Plus gear shifts
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm front and 160mm rear rotors
- Quick release seat clamp and front wheel
430 or 480?
Medium frame (17" 430) suitable for riders with an inside leg of 28” - 35” (71cm - 89cm). Standover height 75cm. Large frame (19" 480) suitable for inside leg of 30" - 37" (76cm - 94cm). Standover height 76cm.
Industry Leading Warranty
We offer a 3 year comprehensive transferable warranty against fault or failure covering the whole bike: Motor, Battery, Electrics and Cycle parts (which can be extended to five years).
We also provide lifetime support.
Order your Scrambler here...
Choose up to £200 FREE upgrades below.
30 Day Mail Order Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident in our eBikes that we offer you a 30 day money back guarantee when you order on line. You are free to choose to replace or return the bike, as long as it’s in its original condition, with proof of purchase and within the 30 day timeframe. To initiate the return process, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange collection of the bike. Our 30 day money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Mark2 Bikes Ltd guarantee that all of our bikes are free from defective materials, constructional defects and oxidisation (rusting). This also includes the electronics, motor and battery.