90Nm torque with 3 year warranty and removable battery
Our popular Scrambler Electric Bike has been reimagined as a hybrid off-road and leisurely riding trekking bike - the Scrambler CX trekking eBike.
A fantastic option for commuters, recreational cyclists and thrill-seekers alike, our CX trekking eBike is robust, comfortable and - above all! - great fun to ride.
Hand-built in Europe; prepared and delivered from the Mark2 UK warehouse, the Scrambler CX Trekking eBike combines tough yet lightweight aluminium frame, complemented with a slick 10 speed Shimano Deore derailleur and hydraulic disc brakes to create a truly unique electric bike.
With a powerful, high torque (90Nm) electric motor on tap when you need it, quality premium components and removable battery, this impressive eBike for sale not only looks great, but confidently tackles challenging terrains such as hiking trails while being equally comfortable as an urban ride.Specifications
"Overall there is a lot to like about this e-bike. Whilst it's marketed as a trekking e-bike, and its spec clearly says it is one, it reminded the test rider of the extremely solid and safe feeling Specialized Turbo Como he tested - despite being a very different spec. It's very likeable for its ease of use around town, away from the steepest gradients. It also comes with a three-year guarantee that covers the drive system and battery, so Mark 2 are clearly a company who want to get a good after sales reputation which is great to see."
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame with 5 year warranty
- RST Blaze RL front fork suspension with preload adjuster, 100mm travel and remote lock out
- Adjustable alloy handlebar stem, alloy handlebar with ergonomic grips
- Quick release twin wall alloy wheels with Shimano hubs
- 27.5" x 2.25" Schwalbe Marathon Plus MTB tyres with SmartGuard for superior puncture protection
- Gloss black SKS impact resistant mudguards
- Zefal Raider 6061 aluminium rear rack
- 24.4kg weight (26.8kg with battery)
- Max total loading 120kg (18st 12lb) (including luggage)
- High torque 90Nm / 250W / 36V / Promovec torque sense centre mounted motor
- Removable 375Wh / 10.4Ah 36V Promovec Li-ion smart memory power pack with Sanyo cells, can be charged on or off the bike.
- Supplied with charger (charge time 4-6 hours from flat)
- Large centre backlit LCD display with 5 levels of power assist, battery level, speed and distance indicators
- Twist throttle for power assistance boost
- Shimano Deore Derailleur (with clutch) with Shimano RapidFire shift
- 42T steel chainring with 10 speed cassette 11-32T
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm front and 160mm rear rotors
- Quick release seat clamp
- Front and rear system powered AXA LED lights
- Side stand
430 or 480?
Medium frame (17" 430) suitable for riders with an inside leg of 28” - 35” (71cm - 89cm). Standover height 75cm. Large frame (19" 480) suitable for inside leg of 30" - 37" (76cm - 94cm). Standover height 76cm.
Industry Leading Warranty
We offer a 3 year comprehensive transferable warranty against fault or failure covering the whole bike: Motor, Battery, Electrics and Cycle parts (which can be extended to five years).
We also provide lifetime support.
Tailor your Scrambler CX here...
Configure your options & choose up to £200 FREE upgrades.
30 Day Mail Order Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident in our eBikes that we offer you a 30 day money back guarantee when you order on line. You are free to choose to replace or return the bike, as long as it’s in its original condition, with proof of purchase and within the 30 day timeframe. To initiate the return process, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange collection of the bike. Our 30 day money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Mark2 Bikes Ltd guarantee that all of our bikes are free from defective materials, constructional defects and oxidisation (rusting). This also includes the electronics, motor and battery.