Order now for delivery in November
X-Cross 450 Step Through Electric Bike
Choice hybrid for town and country
Buy now for Preorder price of £1,399.Purchase
Our best selling electric hybrid X-Cross is now available as a Step Through.
Our best selling electric hybrid bike X-Cross is a dream to ride and now comes as a step through.
Ideal for town and city commuting or general leisure riding, its unique combination of comfort and power makes this an ideal choice of electric bikes for multi-purpose cycling.
This is an excellent Shimano 10 speed long range electric bike with the addition of a powerful, near silent electric motor on tap when you need it; the perfect assisted bike for all your cycling needs.
Manufactured in Europe and shipped from the Mark2 Electric Bikes UK warehouse, quality branded components and European manufacturing make the X-Cross a premium eBike you will appreciate for years to come.
The popular X-Cross combines lightweight alloy wheels with puncture resistant Schwalbe 700 x 40mm tyres, and a 250W / 36V / 45Nm torque Promovec rear hub motor to provide you with a lightweight, quiet, and enjoyable electric bike for town and country roads.
- 45cm (17.7”) lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame with 5 year warranty.
- Suntour XCM LO front fork suspension.
- 21.7kg weight (with battery).
- Lightweight alloy wheels (front quick release) with 700x40 Schwalbe Spicer Plus Puncture Guard TwinSkin tyres.
- Rider suitability: inside leg measurement 28" - 35" (71cm - 89cm) and 18st 12lb (120kg) max weight (including luggage).
- 250W / 36V / 45Nm torque Promovec rear hub motor with 3 year warranty.
- Walk assist and boost throttle.
- 36V / 10.4Ah (375Wh) Promovec Li-ion smart memory power pack, can be charged on or off the bike. Supplied with charger (charge time 4-6 hours from flat) and 3 year 70% minimum capacity warranty.
- 36-80km (22-50 miles) range dependent on level of power assistance.
- Backlit mini LCD display with 4 levels of power assist, battery level, speed and distance indicators (large centre LCD display optional at extra cost).
- 10 speed Shimano Alivio derailleur and gear set.
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm front and rear rotors.
- Quick release seat clamp, front & rear system powered LED lights and side stand.
Rider suitability: inside leg measurement 28" - 35" (71cm - 89cm) and 18st 12lb (120kg) max weight (including luggage).
Industry Leading Warranty
3 years (Upgradeable to 5 at registration)
Order our Preorder Offer now
For delivery in November 2021
Pay today, save £500
2 Week Money Back Guarantee
We are so confident in our eBikes that we offer you a 14-day money back guarantee. You are free to choose to replace or return the bike, as long as it’s in its original condition, with proof of purchase and within the 14-day timeframe. To initiate the return process, email email@example.com. We will arrange collection of the bike. Our 14-day money back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Mark2 Bikes Ltd guarantee that all of our bikes are free from defective materials, constructional defects and oxidisation (rusting). This also includes the electronics, motor and battery.